DMG MORI is a leading global manufacturer of machine tools and a provider of future-oriented technology solutions. In the DMG MORI STORE, we offer our customers fast and direct access to digital "end-to-end" solutions as a subscription model. With our integrated range of software tools, we ensure that machine tools are more productive, future-proof and therefore more sustainable, and create greater transparency, efficiency and higher quality for our customers.
The PLANNING BOARD View provides the production planner with information about the current machine and employee assignment plan.
- Display of production orders in individual colors
- Information about the correlation of individual work steps
- Delivery status of an order (red: delay, orange: critical)
PLANNING BOARD – View
The Production Order View enables the planner to easily switch between the control station and the order view.
- Visualization based on the scheduled production orders & the resources
- Optimization of order-related machine & personnel allocation
- Analyzes to ensure delivery reliability
PLANNING BOARD – Production Order View
The color scheme "Delay traffic light" visualizes production orders depending on their delivery status.
- Active control of production
- Optimization of delivery reliability, output quantity & costs
PLANNING BOARD – Delay View
The color scheme "Bottleneck" shows the current and future bottlenecks within the production, which cause time delays in scheduled production orders.
- Identification of bottleneck resources at an early stage
- The greater the delay, the more intense the red color tone
PLANNING BOARD – Bottleneck
The Machine View gives a detailed overview of all operations that are scheduled on a machine, e.g. order & operation number, article description as well as expected start & end times. Set-up and production processes can be started, stopped and terminated at the push of a button.
- Display of progress & process duration in real time
- Multi-machine operation: exact recording of the exact working time for each operation
- Reporting of errors & maintenance
PRODUCTION FEEDBACK – Machine View
If a process has been stopped or is finished on completion, the worker can issue a progress level message, indicating the previous or absolute progress level in good and scrap parts.
- Updating of the production plan in PLANNING BOARD
- Addition of information for scrap parts
PRODUCTION FEEDBACK – Good Parts
Easy switch between the Machine View & Operator View in settings.
- Orders are displayed according to employees
- Employees see all orders or operations in the operation list for which they are scheduled
- Overview of time & machines for operations
PRODUCTION FEEDBACK – Operator View
A simply structured dashboard that visualizes all manufacturing-relevant information at a glance. It can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal views from over 10 different standard evaluations
- Representation for any roles: Planner, Machine Operator & Management
- Sharing selected dashboards with other users
PRODUCTION COCKPIT – Dashboard
Easy data exchange between planning & ERP with ISTOS PRODUCTION CONNECT:
- Quick & easy implementation of PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL with ERP connection
- Reliable data exchange
- Tested & safe to use
Planning meets ERP - Continuous data exchange
PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL offers so much more, contact us!
- Arrange an online demo
- Test PRODUCTION PLANNING without costs and risks
- Digitize your planning and increase your productivity
NEXT STEPS - Discover even more features