DMG MORI is a leading global manufacturer of machine tools and a provider of future-oriented technology solutions. In the DMG MORI STORE, we offer our customers fast and direct access to digital "end-to-end" solutions as a subscription model. With our integrated range of software tools, we ensure that machine tools are more productive, future-proof and therefore more sustainable, and create greater transparency, efficiency and higher quality for our customers.
With PRODUCTION PLANNING you get a fully integrated and automated planning solution for complex planning with many resources.
- 7 different optimization criteria
- Optimization runs that can be selected individually
- Consideration of production constraints
- Automatic detection of bottlenecks & overlaps
PRODUCTION PLANNING - for automatic planning
PRODUCTION PLANNING gives you a reliable overview of the entire production planning process.
- The production planner has an overview of the complete planning of all scheduled resources at any time
- Production planning becomes transparent for everyone involved & increases acceptance from the operator to the managing director
- Planning to the minute
PRODUCTION PLANNING – Views
PRODUCTION PLANNING - Automatic Planning offers the possibility to simulate different optimization runs and thus determine the optimal production planning.
- 7 different optimization criteria
- Manual planning possible at any time
PRODUCTION PLANNING – Automatic Planning
A multitude of color schemes enable the simple and fast visualization of facts. Thus, many dependencies, conflicts, delays can be identified at a glance and provides the basis for quick reactions.
- delay traffic light
- production order
- individual views
PRODUCTION PLANNING – Color Scheme
The "Order-Net" function allows you to plan and visualize dependent complex production orders.
- Fast recognition of complex relationships between orders
- Dedicated representation as order network with corresponding relations to each other
- Planning of upstream production steps up to final assembly
- Determination of concrete completion data for a final product
PRODUCTION PLANNING – Order Net
The Machine View gives a detailed overview of all operations that are scheduled on a machine, e.g. order & operation number, article description as well as expected start & end times. Set-up and production processes can be started, stopped and terminated at the push of a button.
- Display of progress & process duration in real time
- Multi-machine operation: exact recording of the exact working time for each operation
- Reporting of errors & maintenance
PRODUCTION FEEDBACK – Machine View
If a process has been stopped or is finished on completion, the worker can issue a progress level message, indicating the previous or absolute progress level in good and scrap parts.
- Updating of the production plan in PRODUCTION PLANNING
- Addition of information for scrap parts
PRODUCTION FEEDBACK – Good Parts
Easy switch between the Machine View & Operator View in settings.
- Orders are displayed according to employees
- Employees see all orders or operations in the operation list for which they are scheduled
- Overview of time & machines for operations
PRODUCTION FEEDBACK – Operator View
A simply structured dashboard that visualizes all manufacturing-relevant information at a glance. It can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal views from over 10 different standard evaluations
- Representation for any roles: Planner, Machine Operator & Management
- Sharing selected dashboards with other users
PRODUCTION COCKPIT – Dashboard
Easy data exchange between planning & ERP with ISTOS PRODUCTION CONNECT:
- Quick & easy implementation of PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL – PRO with ERP connection
- Reliable data exchange
- Tested & safe to use
Planning meets ERP - Continuous data exchange
PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL – PRO offers so much more, contact us!
- Arrange an online demo
- Test PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL without costs & risks
- Digitize your planning & increase your productivity
NEXT STEPS - Discover even more features