The Team Workheld consists of ambitious developers and digital strategists working in flat hierarchies to create Workheld, a workforce management software that increases the efficiency of production, assembly and service processes.
Clear and flexible
Store relevant contact data for your entire team in the user and group administration and assign individual user rights to people. In the contact overview, you can see which groups individual persons are assigned to.
- Clear contact directory
- View online/offline status
- Add/remove users from groups
User and group management
Efficient resource management
Scheduling calls avoids overlaps in live support, ensuring smooth workflows. Send appointments as calendar invitations by email to add your staff.
- Clear scheduling of employees
- Avoidance of scheduling conflicts
- Forward-looking resource planning
Call scheduling and email invitations
Real-time data transfer
Send helpful documents, images, instructions, or other files at any time to provide critical information to your team in the field. Take snapshots during a call and annotate them to send back to participants as feedback.
- Encourage collaboration by providing more context and information
- Compatible file formats include: .jpg, .png, .tiff, .mp4, .pdf, .docx, .xlsx, .txt
- In-app previews are available
Seamless document exchange
Record calls for other employees or training
Live streams not only help in the context of actual support, to discuss procedures and find solutions as a team. They can also be used for training purposes or as illustrative evidence for customers.
- More transparency in communication with customers
- Realistic material for training and education
Video recording for documentation and training
Add annotations on live images from the video stream
Annotations on images are an ideal way to guide and support employees in the field. Insights are also available after the fact in call logs.
- Capture HD snapshots from the video stream
- Add annotations, comments, and notes
- Send back with one click
- Can also be viewed afterwards in the call log
Insert live annotations on images