Clear resource planning for assembly, service and maintenance
Assign planned orders or individual work steps to your employees via drag & drop. The planning board gives you a detailed overview of staff planning for the current and coming weeks at any time.
- Availability check to avoid scheduling conflicts
- Possibility of adding checklists, pictures, drawings, diagrams and other documents
- Create templates for repetitive processes
Order planning via drag & drop
Flexible and available everywhere
Reduce media discontinuities and increase the quality of your documentation with digital checklists and forms. Existing documents can be easily reproduced digitally and saved as templates. By attaching checklists to a work step, you improve the workflow for the responsible technician.
- Checklists can contain any number of items
- Confirmation of the performance of certain activities or recording of specified measured values
- Make changes or updates and synchronise directly
Access relevant information at any time
Workheld Flow gives you and your technicians constant access to all the data you need - even without an internet connection. Job documentation can be enriched with pictures, sketches and other documents on site. Reports can also be generated offline and can be digitally signed off directly.
- Order data, plant information and associated documents can be accessed at any time
- Data storage on DSGVO-compliant servers
Forward planning of maintenance and service orders
With Workheld Flow's asset management, you have an overview of all your assets. You can create new assets in the application and assign them to a work order or individual work steps via drag & drop. Technicians receive detailed information about the plant status, location, special features of the plant and the contact person via the plant management.
- Efficient planning of service calls
- Traceable plant history
- Compatible with existing IoT platforms
Monitor project progress
Workheld Flow's status management extends across the entire platform. The status dashboard ensures that you are always up to date on all projects, assignments and work orders. Completed jobs are synchronised with the status dashboard and can be confirmed by the client via digital signature.
- Filter by projects, assignments and employees for even more detailed insights
- Plan maintenance and service operations with foresight
- Warning of project delays
- Overview of defects that have occurred
Kanban Board - Keep an eye on order status and progress
Fast and transparent reporting
With Workheld Flow, your technicians generate ready-made or customised reports from their documentation at the touch of a button. The report is exported as a PDF and can be signed off directly by the customer with a digital signature. Any number of different reports can be created for each work order, e.g. service reports for customers and inspection reports for internal use.
- Automatic report generation from contextual information of the orders
- Automatic mapping of attached images in the report
- Exact information on expenses, working and travelling time
- Forwarding by e-mail and use in external programmes possible
PDF reports with digital signature